Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Bird, Bandar Manjalara, Kepong

Another lonely Sunday nite....
Lucky enough my luvly aunty M brought me out for dinner...
She said there's a place called The Bird which she came long time ago...
So she wanted to check out whether the restaurant still around...

She fetched me all the way out to Bandar Manjalara...
And good enough, we found the place!

She been greeted by a guy, who looks really familiar to me...
He was used to be an actor for Malaysia's production....
It was a way back then...
Desmond, as I recalled... (I used to watch Malaysia's Chinese Drama, aight!)

So we've been browsing and wondering what should we have till we decided on the Butter Chicken with Rice and the Sang Har Mee...
Aunty M picked the house specialty beancurb and we even got my favourite drink of all...
The Ambra Juice with Sour Plum...!!!
I first had that when I was back in Penang...
Mmm, luv it!

Eventually...
The interior of the restaurant are more to the antique oldies of the 60's...
I can't manage to get the inside photos as it was quite a busy night...
So I just get what I can...

The Bird


Entrance


The Menu


Ambra with Sour Plum


House Specialty Beancurd


Butter Chicken with Rice


Fried Noodle with Fresh Water Prawn


Will be back soon, shall bring my dear to try it out someday!

No comments: